Mga Kainan

Friday, August 11, 2006

DISCLAIMER

I love to eat.

That's why I created this blog.

I'll be listing down my reviews on places to eat around Phil., from the classy resto's to the turo-turos. Hopefully, this will serve as a guide for other peeps who stumbles through this page or better yet, this can help resto/turo-turo owners to improve their fare.

I am NOT a professional food critic and no, I don't have a fine, discriminating palate. What I do have is a strong budget sense, love for food, appreciation for art and ambiance, and most importantly a practical eye [what I mean is, I've read a lot of magazines and articles dedicated to food and most of the time the reviews don't help that much because they rate dining areas that are too expensive for common people like moi].

Okay, I have to admit that I rarely go to turo-turo for fear of amoebiasis, food poisoning and diarrhea. But I'll still come up with cheap places to eat.

If you want to add a review, feel free to email me and I'd be happy to include it in this blog.

**other contributors are also not professional food critics so please, spare us :)

4 Comments:

Blogger cathylasam-ballo said...

this is so cool Frances! :) Cool and nice idea. I've always wanted to do something like this as well as read through good food reviews. Obvious ba? I like to eat. Ehehe. Can I contribute once in a while as well? :)

8:17 PM  
Blogger vicomtedechagny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:04 AM  
Blogger vicomtedechagny said...

Sure Cathy!!! Actually, I want to invite you to be a member of this blog but I forgot your email addy. Let me know na lang so I can add you :0)

2:06 AM  
Blogger cathylasam-ballo said...

Cool! I have a resto to review na din :) I'll text you my email ad (too paranoid to post it here) :) Thanks! :)

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home